Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Do's & Don'ts for being a Rockstar.

Hey Fin here. This is a pretty random post because I was inspired to write this post when I saw this horrible performance on TV *shudders*. So I decided why not make a list. Right?

Here we go :


1. Do learn an instrument. I mean a rockstar who can't play is like bread without butter. I don't know why I said that. But if you're aspiring to be a rocker, take up guitar at least and start a band. And tambourine doesn't count as an instrument.

2.Be cool. Nuff said.

3. Don't be a jacksass. Cool does not mean jerk. Just because you're a famous person, does not mean you have to treat people like scum.

4. Do not ever ever ever air guitar while on stage. It's okay to air guitar if you are a die hard fan but not when you are part of the band! It just makes you look like you're spazzing on stage whilst listening to your bandmate play.

5. Do be stylish. I'm not sure how to explain this. I wish rockstars would wear nice jackets paired with normal cut jeans. But no, they have to wear tank tops and skinnies. *facepalm* And some of them are daring enough to wear feathers *shakes head*

6. The most important Do in the list is, DO BE GREAT LIVE. Seriously, what is lacking in today's performance is the actual ability to perform. Yes you can bring so many props to cover up your suckiness, but you still suck. So please, my dear rockstars, be great in live shows! That's why we are you fan, because we love your music and we want to hear it live!

It's a short list because I don't know what else to write. But this is pretty much the basics of being a good rockstar. The only reason I came up with the list was because I was pissed at a frontman who air guitared to his own song. It looked ridiculous. I am still mad.

Keep on rocking, from dearly devoted Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment